Nostalgia
Ah, for the days when players like Jesper Gronkjaer were still around, he who had a big hand in getting us into the CL but would be frustratingly inconsistent all season until the last three games when he scored a goal in each, all of them crucial.
Not.
It's much better now. Gronkjaer gone and faded into the obscurity that his inconsistency deserves (Seville, last I heard?). Others doubtless soon to follow.
The feature on the last match of the season, with the fans' support for Ranieri and his post-match interview, was surprisingly moving. I rarely feel sympathy for anyone, but I did then.
He did not deserve it. But Jose is incredible.
Not.
It's much better now. Gronkjaer gone and faded into the obscurity that his inconsistency deserves (Seville, last I heard?). Others doubtless soon to follow.
The feature on the last match of the season, with the fans' support for Ranieri and his post-match interview, was surprisingly moving. I rarely feel sympathy for anyone, but I did then.
He did not deserve it. But Jose is incredible.

<< Home